About ICCC 2011
The aim of the conference is to support exchange of information and experience in the field of automation in engineering and production, in research, applications and education. The conference will enable to present the most recent advances in complex mechanization, robotics, control of production and technological processes, including quality control systems oriented to environment, means of support, and information technologies.
IEEE Conference Record number: #18265
- VŠB - TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY of OSTRAVA
- ÈSVTS KAKI OSTRAVA
- SSAKI FBERG TU Košice
- Department of Control Systems and Instrumentation, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, VŠB-TUO, Czech Republic
- Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, VŠB-TUO, Czech Republic
- Institute of Economics and Control Systems, Faculty of Mining and Geology, VŠB-TUO, Czech Republic
- Department of Process Control, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics, AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow, Poland
- Institute of Control and Informatization of Production Processes, Faculty of Mining, Ecology, Process Control and Geotechnology, Technical University of Košice, Slovak Republic
- Department of Automation, Institute of Electrical Engineering, University of Miskolc, Hungary
- Department of Automatic Control, Faculty of Automation, Computers and Electronics, University of Craiova, Romania
Technically Sponsored by:
IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society, USA IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society, Czechoslovakia Chapter
Archive of past conferences can be found at www.icc-conf.cz.